An innovative and highly effective agricultural amendment product based on purified plant molecules. Through application of CroptiV8 the plant activity, capacity for fruit formation and crop resilience improves.
At Crop Health Vision (CHV) we apply an abundance of active molecules in plants to improve quality, resilience and ultimately production in peppers.
Go directly to:
Consistent results at growers, supported by independent research results, are measured in several pepper crops and varieties;
- Plants are being reported as more vigorous, more active and balanced.
- Plants carry up 15% more fruits.
- An average of 15% more yield is experienced.
- The % of unmarketable fruits was significantly lower (less second grade fruits).
- Increased quality parameters.
- The average ROI of using CroptiV8 in pepper is 11 to 1.
Pepper production cumulative increase
Through independent research institutes and reputable growers unquestionable results were observed at various production locations worldwide. Across a wide variety of fruit and vegetable crops better yields and quality were measured. Grower results with peppers proved that the application of CroptiV8 significantly increases the harvested weight and quality of the final product. An increase of 15% in harvested weight was observed. The fruits are also firmer (have firmer skin) which indicates a longer shelf life.
Mode of action
The technology applied to crops by CHV is unique in crop enhancement methods. Our understanding of plant science has resulted in in a specific formula containing plant derived molecules. CroptiV8 provides two new distinct mode of actions in crop management;
|CroptiV8 triggers a response with glutathione which is involved in many plant processes. Through regular application oxidative and abiotic stress is reduced and plant performance increased.|
During moments of high plant load or difficult growing conditions CroptiV8 enables the plant to respirate better and ensure optimum fruit formation and development.
|• Raised chlorophyll levels|
• Optimized photosynthesis
• Increased respiration
• Elevated uptake of essential nutrients
• Boosted fruit set
• Improved fruit quality of harvested fruits
|CroptiV8 improves rhizosphere and enhances the uptake of nutrients supporting better crop growth and vigor.|
Raised level of vital nutrients improve chlorophyll production, formation of new fruits and resilience against abiotic stress.
|• Raised levels of vital nutrients:(Iron, Calcium, Boron, Chlorine)|
• Improved rhizosphere conditions
• Increases root biomass and stimulates root development.
Dosing and use
Recommended dosage for pepper crops:
|Product||Plant date||CroptiV8 dosage gal/acre||CroptiV8 dosage litre/ha||Interval of applications suggested||Start of the application||Last application|
|Peppers||Dec – Jan||0,13||1,25||7 days||Second half of March||5 – 6 weeks before the last harvest|
CroptiV8 is ideally applied directly to the Root-Zone through a drip/drench or trickle irrigation system. The best results are obtained when CroptiV8 is applied via a liquid application system such as a positive displacement injection pump or other fertilizer injection system. Croptiv8 is compatible with most fertilizers and other crop inputs. Croptiv8 has not been fully tested with all pesticides, fertilizers, and surfactants. A “jar“ compatibility test is suggested.
For optimum results CroptiV8 should be applied as recommended:
- CroptiV8 should be mixed well with water at a minimum 1:10 ratio before applying through the irrigation system.
- The recommended dose of CroptiV8 should be applied in 1 injection into the irrigation system.
- The ideal target carrier volume with Croptiv8 should be 0.03 inches of water (700 gal/acre).
- For maximum uptake and to avoid dilution irrigate CroptiV8 with, no more than the following total volumes of irrigation water:
- In Coarse sandy-type soils and substrates, irrigate CroptiV8 so there is little to no leaching, in a maximum volume of 0.04 inches of water (1,000 gal/acre)
- In Fine soil, such as clay, apply CroptiV8 when the soil is dry in a maximum volume of 0.06 inches of water (1,600 gal/acre)
- Do not over water to optimize uptake.
- Do not mix CroptiV8 directly with amino-, humic- or fulvic acids (a 24-hour interval is advised).
- Do not apply simultaneously with peroxyacetic acid, hypochlorite or chlorine.
- Croptiv8 is stable in a PH range from 4-8.5
- Please contact your local expert for custom advice.
Get in touch!
Would you like to be visited by a sales advisor to discuss challenges together? Our CHV advisor will be happy to visit you to look together at how we can optimise crop growth and minimise wastage on your business.