An innovative and highly effective plant activator based on purified plant molecules. Through application of CroptiV8 the plant photosynthesis, capacity for shoot formation and crop resilience improves.
At Crop Health Vision (CHV) we believe that the best stimulants for tomato production can be found in the natural abundance of active molecules in plants.
Go directly to:
Consistent results at growers, supported by independent research results, are measured in several grape crops and varieties;
- Crop characteristics in young plants are being reported as healthier, more active and balanced (vegetative / generative).
- Yield increases 9% (grams /bunch), and 8.9% more bunchers per tree. This gives a total yield increase of 18.7%.
- 4% higher berry diameter when applying CroptiV8.
- 3% less weight loss after storage for 28 days. (shelf life)
- Quality and shelf life of fruits improves.
- The average ROI of using CroptiV8 is experienced 5 times.
Through independent research institutes and reputable growers unquestionable results were observed at various production locations worldwide. Across a wide variety of fruit trees, vines and bushes, better yields an quality were measured. Grower results with grapes proved that the application of CroptiV8 significantly increases the harvested weight of the final product. A yield increase of 18.7% was obtained.
Mode of action
The technology applied to crops by CHV is unique in crop health improvement methods. Our understanding of plant science has resulted in in a specific formula containing plant derived molecules. CroptiV8 provides two new distinct mode of actions in crop management;
|CroptiV8 triggers a response with glutathione which is involved in many plant processes. Through regular application oxidative and abiotic stress is reduced and plant performance increased.|
During moments of high plant load or difficult growing conditions CroptiV8 enables the plant to respirate better and ensures continuous growth and fruit formation.
|• Raised chlorophyll levels|
• Optimized photosynthesis
• Increased respiration
• Elevated uptake of essential nutrients
• Boosted fruit formation
• Improved fruit quality of harvested fruits
|CroptiV8 improves root health and enhances the uptake of nutrients supporting better crop growth.|
Raised levels of vital nutrients help any plant with improved chlorophyll production, formation of new fruits and resilience against abiotic stress.
|• Healthier and sturdier roots|
• Raised levels of vital nutrients:(Iron, Calcium, Boron, Chlorine)
• Improved rhizosphere conditions
Dosing and use
Recommended dosage for tomato crops:
|Product||CroptiV8 dosage litre/ha||Interval of appli-cations suggested||Start of the application||Last application|
|Grapes||1,0||14 days||From BBCH12, when the 2nd leave unfolds||1 week before BBCH 89, 1 week before berries ripen before harvest|
CroptiV8 is ideally applied directly to the roots through a drip / drench irrigation system. Best results are obtained when CroptiV8 is applied via a sperate dosing pump, alternatively CroptiV8 can be mixed in the fertigation mixing tank in the central fertigation unit for the day of use (after tanks A and B are mixed). When no other option is available, diluted CroptiV8 can be directly added to tank B as long as the complete tank is used within one day.
For optimum effect of CroptiV8:
- The recommended dose of CroptiV8 should be applied in 1 pulse.
- For the best uptake CroptiV8 should be applied when there is little to no drain.
- CroptiV8 is to mixed well with water before applying to the irrigation system.
- CroptiV8 solution is ideally applied in ± 1 litre of water / m2. In heavier soil, such as clay, please apply with your stand-ard irrigation volume (l/m2).
- Do not mix CroptiV8 directly with amino-, humic- or fulvic acids (a 24 hour interval is advised).
- Do not apply simultaneously with hypochlorite or chlorine.
Get in touch!
Would you like to be visited by a sales advisor to discuss challenges together? Our CHV advisor will be happy to visit you to look together at how we can optimise crop growth and minimise wastage on your business.