An innovative and highly effective plant activator based on purified plant molecules. Through application of Croptimum the plant photosynthesis, capacity for shoot formation and crop resilience improves.
At Crop Health Vision (CHV) we believe that the best stimulants for tomato production can be found in the natural abundance of active molecules in plants.
Go directly to:
Consistent results at growers, supported by independent research results, are observed in roses;
- Crop characteristics are being reported as heathier with darker green shiny leaves.
- Quicker crop rejuvenation and life extension of plants.
- Increased stem length up to 12%.
- Shorter flush cycle up to 7 days reducing in up to 8% more stems.
- Increased numnber of viable swhoots up to 31%
- A total average production increase of 12%
- The average ROI of using Croptimum in roses is experienced 6 times.
Roses – Total of new viable shoots produced
Through independent research institutes and reputable growers unquestionable results were observed at various production locations. Across a wide variety of ornamental crops, better yields and quality were measured. In rose production in Latin America, results show improved crop health and increased shoot formation. Experienced at several farms is an increase of both stems (average 12%) and an in crease of quality (average 5% length increase). An increase of viable new shoots have been experienced up to 31%.
Mode of action
The technology applied to crops by CHV is unique in crop health improvement methods. Our understanding of plant science has resulted in in a specific formula containing plant derived molecules. Croptimum provides two new distinct mode of actions in crop management;
|Croptimum triggers a response with glutathione which is involved in many plant processes. Through regular application oxidative and abiotic stress is reduced and plant performance increased.|
During moments of high plant load or difficult growing conditions. Croptimum enebales the plant to respirate better andensure continous growth and shoot formation.
|• Raised chlorophyll levels|
• Optimized photosynthesis
• Increased respiration
• Elevated uptake of essential nutrients
• Boosted fruit formation
• Improved fruit quality of harvested fruits
|Croptimum improves root health and enhances the uptake of nutrients supporting better crop growth.|
Raised levels of vital nutrients help any plant with improved chlorophyll production, formation of new fruits and resilience against abiotic stress.
|• Healthier and sturdier roots|
• Raised levels of vital nutrients:(Iron, Calcium, Boron, Chlorine)
• Improved rhizosphere conditions
Dosing and use
Recommended dosage for tomato crops:
|Product||Croptimum dosage litre/ha||Interval of appli-cations suggested|
|Roses – First 1—10 weeks||2,0||7 days|
|Roses – 11 weeks and onwards |
Roses – 11 weeks and onwards
Croptimum is ideally applied directly to the roots through a drip / drench irrigation system. Best results are obtained when Croptimum is applied via a sperate dosing pump, alternatively Croptimum can be mixed in the fertigation mixing tank in the central fertigation unit for the day of use (after tanks A and B are mixed). When no other option is available, diluted Croptimum can be directly added to tank B as long as the complete tank is used within one day.
For optimum effect of Croptimum:
- The recommended dose of Croptimum should be applied in 1 pulse.
- For the best uptake Croptimum should be applied when there is little to no drain.
- Croptimum is to be mixed well with water before applying to the irrigation system.• In sandy soil and substrate Croptimum solution is ideally applied in +/- 0.8L water/m2 (please note; apply with your last irrigation cycle). In clay soil please apply with your standard irrigation volume (L/m2).
- Do not mix Croptimum directly with amino-, humic- or fulvic acids (24 hours interval desired).
- Do not apply simultaneously with hypochlorite or chlorine.
Get in touch!
Would you like to be visited by a sales advisor to discuss challenges together? Our CHV advisor will be happy to visit you to look together at how we can optimise crop growth and minimise wastage on your business.