An innovative and highly eff ective plant activator based on purifi ed plant molecules. Through application of Croptimum the plant photosynthesis, capacity for shoot formation and crop resilience improves.
Go directly to:
Consistent results at growers, supported by independent research results, are observed in hydrangea’s ;
- Crop characteristics are being reported as heathier with darker green shiny leaves.
- Quicker crop rejuvenation and life extension of plants.
- Increased grade quality.
- More stems per plant can grow, measured is 12%.
- The average ROI of using Croptimum in hydrangea’s is experienced 6 times.
Through independent research institutes and reputable growers unquestionable results were observed at various production locations in the Netherlands, Africa and Latin America. Across a wide variety of ornamental crops, better yields and quality was measured. In hydrangea production in Colombia, results show improved crop health and increased shoot formation. Observed was an increase of 12% more healthy stems per plant versus the control area helping to increase
annual production with 10 stems / m2.
Mode of action
The technology applied to crops by CHV is unique in crop health improvement methods. Our understanding of plant science has resulted in in a specifi c formula containing plant derived molecules. Croptimum provides two new distinct mode of actions in crop management;
|Croptimum triggers a response with glutathione which is involved in many plant processes. Through regular application oxidative and abiotic stress is reduced and plant performance increased.|
During moments of high plant load or diffi cult growing conditions. Croptimum enebales the plant to respirate better and ensure continous growth and shoot formation.
|• Raised chlorophyll levels|
• Optimized photosynthesis
• Increased respiration
• Elevated uptake of essential nutrients
• Boosted shoot formation
• Improved quality parameters
|Croptimum improves root health and enhances the uptake of nutrients supporting better crop growth. Raised levels of vital nutrients help any plant with improved chlorophyll production, formation of new shoots and resilence against abiotic stress||• Healthier and sturdier roots|
• Raised levels of vital nutrients:(Iron, Calcium, Boron, Chlorine)
• Improved rhizosphere conditions
Dosing and use
Recommended dosage rate for hydrangea’s:
|Start of aplication||Method of application||Dosage (rate)||Interval of applications suggested||End of application|
|Start form 5 weeks|
after pruning or
|Drench or drip for first 5—10 weeks. Continue with foliar application when drench is no|
|0,8 liter/ha||7 days||5—7 weeks before|
Croptimum is ideally applied directly to the roots through a drip / drench irrigation system and when stems are taller than change to a leave application. Best results are obtained when Croptimum is applied via a sperate dosing pump.
For optimum effect of Croptimum:
- The recommended dose of Croptimum should be applied in 1 pulse.
- For the best uptake Croptimum should be applied when there is little to no drain.
- Croptimum is to be mixed well with water before applying by drench or to the irrigation system.
- Croptimum can be applied with our standard inputs and apply with 1 liter of water / m2.
- Do not mix Croptimum directly with amino-, humic- or fulvic acids (a 24 hours interval is advised).
- Do not apply simultaneously with hypochlorite or chlorine.
Get in touch!
Would you like to be visited by a sales advisor to discuss challenges together? Our CHV advisor will be happy to visit you to look together at how we can optimise crop growth and minimise wastage on your business.